belton <3

Posted by on May 28, 2010 at 8:31 pm.

I just realised that I haven’t showed you the love of my life. Her name is Belton and I love her so much my heart could explode. Of course I love all my cats very much, but belton is something special. She’s from France, so I had to fly down to Avignon to pick her up. She was actually kind of an impulse buy, but I have never for a second regret it. Oh, and btw, belton is the mother of zelda .)

In the pic above she is with her great grand child Alfons. Isn’t that just the cutest pic ever? <3

But to make something useful of this post, I want to get your feedback on a few things. First, I’m thinking of making a page with a list of my lemmings and one with my current stash. Is it interesting for others to see? Second, should I show you more pics of each polish, or is one enough? And third, is there anything else I could do to improve my blog? Really want to know what you think .)

7 Comments

• Jackie S. says:

I am not a cat fan…BUT your cats are so cute, and they looks so sweet and nurturing! I love the cat pics now :)

A lemming list is always a good idea, so people can contact you for swaps :)

• krex says:

Aw, thank you Jackie!

And I guess I’ll be putting up a lemming-list soon then .D

• Skulda says:

AWWWWWWW I love rex’s!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

• Chantal says:

OMG I have died of the cute!

I think a lemming list is a great idea. Also, I wouldn’t mind seeing two pics of each polish, maybe at a different angle or something to see any differences :o)

• Sminkan says:

Åh, vilken skönhet! Underbart ansikte! Katter är det underbaraste som finns!

Jag säger aldrig nej till mer bilder men det är upp till dig att bestämma hur du vill göra. Jag är glad för varje nytt inlägg oavsett antal bilder. :D

• Biba says:

I love your blog just like it is…

And the last photo… awww, so cute!

• krex says:

Thank you all for the nice comments! .D

Trackbacks / Pingbacks